Behavorial Counselling sessions require a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel otherwise lesson fees will be retained.
Do you have a new dog in your life and want an assessment of his or her behaviour and/or training needs? Is your dog aggressive, fearful or reactive towards other dogs or people? Are you having problems with his behaviour that are impacting the quality of your life together or that impact the quality of your dogs life? We can help you get your dog and life back on track again.
Darcie is a Problem Behaviour Specialist with more than 22 years of experience rehabilitating dogs with behavioural issues and can help you get your dog and life back on track again.
Topics covered in Behavorial Counselling include:
- Fear of dogs, people or the environment
- Behavior assessment of a newly adopted dog
- Introducing a new dog to existing pets in the home
- Helping a newly adopted dog settle in to their new home and environment
- Reacting on leash towards dogs, people or other environmental triggers
- Chasing or lunging at cars, bikes or joggers
- Teaching tolerance of grooming and nail trims
- And more