For dogs and puppies over 5 months of age
This class uses the skills you and your dog learned in the Mind Your Manners class and practices them in a real world setting.
Class curriculum includes:
- Establishing solid verbal control of come, leave-it, let’s go, sit and stay
- Working towards off leash freedom
- Reinforcing leash manners and introducing off leash walking
- Teaching your dog how to sit or lie down at a distance from you on the trail for additional off leash control
- Practicing trail etiquette and appropriate behaviour around other dogs, people and horses encountered on the trail
Wednesday, August 3rd @ 6:15pm
Where: Centennial Park (Saanichton)
Duration: 5 classes – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $225 + GST
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that payments are received. Class fees are non-refundable.
Cancellations & Missed Classes
- Full payment required with class registration to confirm your spot. Payment is non-refundable.
- Class fees can be transferred to a future class or service provided at least 72 hours notice of withdrawal is given before the start date of the class.
- Female dogs cannot attend the class if they are in heat. If your dog is due to have a heat during the program, wait until after it is finished before signing up as no refund or credit will be given for missed classes.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the waiting list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their vaccines.