For dogs of any age
This is by far one of our most popular classes! You’re going to have a ton of fun with your dog as you teach them to turn on a dime when you call them to come. You get out what you put in to this class, so spending a few minutes each day playing the games you learn in class is essential to making progress each week. Bring your running shoes!
*Participating dogs must be comfortable interacting around dogs and people. This class is not suitable for dogs with aggression or reactivity.
Class curriculum includes:
- Building a solid understanding of the come command
- Learning to come away from and past a variety of environmental distractions, even when your dog is a hundred or more feet away from you
- Learning to come when called despite distractions like getting treats from a friendly stranger
- By the end of the program, your dog will be able to come running to you through a crowd of dogs and people when you call them!
Friday, July 23rd @ 10:30 am.
Where: Glanford Park on Kenneth Avenue, in Victoria
Duration: 5 classes – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $225 + GST
Payment in full is due at the time of registration. Class fees are non-refundable.
Cancellations & Missed Classes
- Full payment required with class registration to confirm your spot. Payment is non-refundable.
- Class fees can be transferred to a future class or service provided at least 72 hours notice of withdrawal is given before the start date of the class.
- Female dogs cannot attend the class if they are in heat. If your dog is due to have a heat during the program, wait until after it is finished before signing up as no refund or credit will be given for missed classes.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the waiting list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their vaccines.