Want a dog that comes when called, greets people politely and walks on a loose leash but don’t have the time to train it? Send them to us and let us do all the work for you!
How does the Board & Train Program work and what makes ours different?
- Your dog will live full time in the home of our staff trainer, April, at her in-home boarding & daycare facility (Woofability) where they will be treated as one of her own dogs.
- We only take a maximum of 2 dogs at a time into our program. This allows us to provide your dog with the maximum amount of training time and attention throughout their stay.
- Your dog will receive multiple training lessons plus socialization throughout each day to ensure they get the most out of their stay with us.
- When your dog isn’t working with the trainer or having a much needed rest from all the days activities, they will be running and playing with other dogs at the facility in a secure, fenced in play area. They will not spend hours at a time in a kennel or crate.
- You will receive regular updates via text message to update you on your dogs progress.
- At the end of the program you will receive a take-home lesson with the trainer to go over everything that your dog learned with us throughout their stay so that you can reinforce their new behaviours at home.
- Our programs are completely customizable based on your needs. Whether you want to teach your dog foundation obedience commands like sit, down or come, improve their leash or house manners, run to their bed and stay when the doorbell rings, learn how to be calm around other dogs and people or anything else, we’ve got you covered!
Interested in learning more? Send us an email telling us about your dog, including their age, breed, what their training needs are and how we can help you, and we’d be happy to provide you with more information.